Absolutely Closest Hotel to Activities, Shops & Dining.
At the heart of this friendly welcoming village you will find its first Bavarian building and its most convenient accommodations - the Hotel Edelweiss. A European Style Inn. Directly across from the front street park, the hotel is the closest accommodations to the fun. Why stay in a run of the mill motel when you can sleep high above the streets of town then walk down the stairs and be immediately in the middle of things?
- Small hotel. Just 13 rooms.
- Leavenworth's first Bavarian building.
- Tastefully re-decorated & comfortable.
- American Rooms with en-suite private bathrooms.
- European Rooms with bath across the hall.
- Toasty & Warm in Winter.
- Cool & Air Conditioned in Summer.
- Rooms accommodate 2 to 6 guests.
- Some overlooking the park.
- All just steps from shops & cafes.
- Common kitchen & comfortable dining area.
- Self Check-in, 24 hours a day.
- Free parking in the village.
- Affordable rates & frequent discounts.
You can get a room just by calling 866-512-0580. After hours checkins can be arranged. The rooms are clean, comfortable and ready for your arrival.
As a replica Bavarian village for over 50 years, Leavenworth has become a year round tourism destination for regional, national and global travelers. Hosting 17 major festivals, intriguing shops, international restaurants and continental delicatessens and water, mountain and outdoor activities galore the town is the largest visitor destination in the state of Washington.
Oktoberfest brings three weeks of parties, food and revelry. The month long Christmas lighting ceremonies are featured on television across the country. Maifest, Kinderfest, Accordion Fest, Autumn Leaves Festival, Wine Festival and other world-class events welcome a wide variety of visitors.